We’ll Take Your Accident Case to Trial in Pursuit of Maximum Compensation
Experiencing an accident—whether a car collision, an accident on someone else’s property, or an animal attack—can be traumatizing and life-altering. If you’ve sustained an injury due to third party negligence, your life may be significantly impacted as you cope with the aftermath of the injury on both a physical and emotional level.
Our compassionate legal team at RAK Law is skilled in handling personal injury cases and we are determined to help you through this difficult process. Contact us today at (813) 750-0513 to get started.
What is the statute of limitations on Personal Injury Claims in Florida?
You have up to four years to file a personal injury claim in Florida, according to section 95.11(3)(a) of the state’s statute of limitations.
We recommend that you file your case promptly so you can receive the compensation you deserve as soon as possible.
How Rak Law Can Help with Your Personal Injury Case
Our Florida personal injury lawyers can help you in the following ways:
- Closely review your case and explain your legal options to you. We’re a civil litigation firm, which means we don’t shy away from cases that require time and attention at trial. If we take on your case, you can count on us to tenaciously pursue fair and adequate compensation from the insurance company of the defendant (the party responsible for your injury).
- Develop a personal relationship with you. We know our potential clients on a first-name basis and our attorneys familiarize themselves with every aspect of your case—so you can count on consistent communication and skill, based on years of experience.
- Obtain a detailed account from you and any witnesses. We know which details are most important for your case and will sit down with you to discuss your account of the accident. If any witnesses were present when you were hurt, we can also contact them for an eyewitness account and testimony of what occurred.
- Aid you in documenting your pain and suffering. You’ve undoubtedly experienced a significant amount of pain and suffering from your accident, and the defendant’s insurance company will try to downplay your injury. That’s where we come in. We can help you gather all your medical records and compile all documents that will be needed in your case. Often, we can refer you to a network of trusted medical professionals who agree to not charge you for their care until after you receive your settlement.
- Assist you in documenting lost wages due to your accident. After sustaining an injury, our clients often lose wages due to needing unpaid time off work to rest or attend medical appointments. We can help you document how much compensation you lost due to your injury and fight for that compensation in your settlement.
- Conduct any necessary investigation to clarify details of your accident. In some cases, it may be necessary to enlist the help of experts to clarify the details of your accident. For example, accident reconstruction experts can recreate your specific accident scenario to clear up any confusion regarding which party was negligent and, therefore, liable for your injury. These professionals can share their expertise through depositions (oral testimonies) and written accounts.
“RAK Law is by far the best law firm I have worked with.” - Frank D.
“They are the perfect combination of welcoming and knowledgeable.” - Allison E.
“He took the time to explain every step of the process to us... we were treated like family.” - Deanna S.
At RAK Law, we take your injury seriously and are ready to work relentlessly to ensure you receive your rightful compensation.
Our trusted team has years of legal experience in and out of the courtroom and is eager to leverage it on our clients’ behalf. We can handle whatever your case requires so that you can focus on rest, recovery, and getting your life back on track.
To learn how our Florida personal injury attorneys can help you, call (813) 750-0513 or submit your information here to schedule your consultation.
Why Choose RAK Law Firm?
Our Experienced Attorneys are trusted Civil Litigators
Highly Personalized Service
Wide Range of Practice Areas
Representing Clients Statewide
Prepared To Go to trial
Experience You Can Count ON